Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Covered Matcha Cheesecake Bars😍🥰 me for more deliciousness😋 by 365cleaneats ♥️ Matcha and chocolate is such a classic, but they’re really amazing with cherries as well 🍒🍒😋
⭐️ Tag a friend who would love this recipes!
79×29 h 30 mm / 3.11 x 1.14 h 1.18 inches (70ml) silicon mold x 12
1/2 cup (45g) GF rolled oats*
1/2 cup (45g) fine coconut*
1/2 cup (60g) sunflower seeds*
3 Tbsp. rice malt syrup
1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
*You can use your choice of nuts & seeds
200g raw cashews (soaked 2-4 hours and rinsed)
24 pitted fresh or frozen cherries
2/3 cup (160ml) coconut cream
1/4 cup (60ml) coconut oil
5-6 Tbsp. maple syrup
3 Tbsp. lemon juice
4 tsp matcha powder
1/2 tsp lemon zest
Pinch of natural salt
100g (1/2cup) cacao butter
30g (1/3cup) raw cacao powder
3 Tbsp. maple syrup
200g dark chocolate, chopped
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
1. Pulse every ingredient for the base until well processed. Press the mixture into the base of the silicone molds.
2. In a high speed blender place every ingredient for the matcha cheesecake layer and blend well until smooth. Add more sweetener or lemon juice if you need. Layer the filling above the base. Embed 2 cherries in each mold. Cool them in the freezer until set.
3. Take the cheesecakes out of the molds and place them back in the freezer while preparing your chocolate.
4. Place every ingredient for the chocolate in a medium bowl. Melt it using a double boiler method. If chocolate is too runny for coating, chill it in the freezer for a few minutes or until thickened.
5. Dip the cheesecakes in the chocolate and place them on parchment paper. Chill them in the freezer until set.⠀